Charlbury Green Hub
FARMERS MARKET: Playing Close, Charlbury
At 11am, come to the CGH stall to meet Frances and her 10 month old daughter Madeleine who is already potty-trained. Come and find out more about Baby-led potty training.
Visit the Charlbury Green Hub stall to browse and borrow books, and bring bras, spectacles, and lightbulbs for recycling. Video/audio cassettes can now be deposited in the hard plastic collection skip at Dix Pit, the OCC household recycling centre at Stanton Harcourt, but first, please remove any cardboard/paper covers for recycling separately.
Fresh local seasonal produce for sale at our local market which is held quarterly on the second Saturday in March, June, September and December.
A very useful booklet 'Act Global Eat Local: a food directory for Oxford'has been produced by Low Carbon Oxford North about local food suppliers and an interactive map is available.
Food Markets listed in our calendar:
- Charlbury Farmers Market is quarterly on the 2nd Saturday in March, June, September, December
- Woodstock Farmers Market is on the 1st Saturday and 3rd Saturday every month
- Chipping Norton Farmers Market is on the 3rd Saturday every month
- Witney Farmers Market is on the 4th Friday every month
- Oxford Farmers Market on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays ever month
Other Oxford Farmers Markets unlisted in our calendar:
- Headington Farmers' Market 2nd & 4th Fridays every month 8am-1.30pm
- Summertown Farmers Market outside M&S on Banbury Road every Sunday 10am-2pm
- Wolvercote Farmers' Market every Sunday 10am-1pm
- North Parade Farmers Market, North Parade every 2nd & 4th Saturdays 9am-1pm
- South Oxford Farmers Market, Community Centre in Lake Street Community centre every Sunday 9.30am-12noon
- East Oxford Community & Farmers Market every Saturday 10am-1pm
- West Oxford Community & Farmers Market every 4th Friday 1pm-5pm
- Eynsham Country Market every Thursday 9-10.30am at St Leonard's Hall, Thames Street, Eynsham. OX29 4HF
- Chipping Norton Country Market every Saturday 9-11am at The Lower Town Hall, Chipping Norton & in The Market Place at the Farmers Market on the 3rd Saturday every month
Farm Shops & Farm Gate: