Charlbury Green Hub
FARMERS MARKET: Playing Close, Charlbury
Visit the Charlbury Green Hub stall to browse and borrow books, and bring bras, spectacles, batteries, printer cartridges, water filter cartridges, mobile phones, and lightbulbs for recycling.
Charlbury Green Hub will be providing a pop-up SESI detergent refill station for household cleaning products. We will have their full range for refilling your own bottles together with new bottles of product for buying this time (50p for the bottle) and refilling another time.
Refill price per litre + 50p for initial bottle
£2.00/litre Washing-up liquid (unfragranced) - 500ml bottle
£2.00/litre Washing-up liquid (spiced ginger) - 500ml bottle
£2.50/litre Non-bio laundry liquid - 1 litre bottle
£3.00/litre Biological laundry liquid - 1 litre bottle
£2.00/litre Fabric conditioner - 1 litre bottle
£2.80/litre Delicate and hand laundry liquid - 500ml bottle
£2.00/litre All purpose cleaner (lavender & rosemary) - 500ml bottle
£3.00/litre Cream cleanser - 500ml bottle
£1.00/litre White vinegar for cleaning - 1 litre bottle
£1.50/litre Window and glass cleaner (sea grass) - 500ml spray bottle
£2.40/litre Toilet cleaner (lotus & sea salt) - 1 litre bottle
£2.00/litre Hard water rinse aid for dishwashers - 1 litre bottle
£6.00/litre Fig hand soap - 500ml pump dispenser
£6.00/litre English rose hand soap - 500ml pump dispenser
Also come and find out more about our two new initiatives here in Charlbury: the new DIY Spares web page for paint etc.
Fresh local seasonal produce for sale at our local market which is held quarterly on the second Saturday in March, June, September and December.
A very useful booklet 'Act Global Eat Local: a food directory for Oxford'has been produced by Low Carbon Oxford North about local food suppliers and an interactive map is available.
Food Markets listed in our calendar:
- Charlbury Farmers Market is quarterly on the 2nd Saturday in March, June, September, December
- Woodstock Farmers Market is on the 1st Saturday and 3rd Saturday every month
- Chipping Norton Farmers Market is on the 3rd Saturday every month
- Witney Farmers Market is on the 4th Friday every month
- Oxford Farmers Market on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays ever month
Other Oxford Farmers Markets unlisted in our calendar:
- Headington Farmers' Market 2nd & 4th Fridays every month 8am-1.30pm
- Summertown Farmers Market outside M&S on Banbury Road every Sunday 10am-2pm
- Wolvercote Farmers' Market every Sunday 10am-1pm
- North Parade Farmers Market, North Parade every 2nd & 4th Saturdays 9am-1pm
- South Oxford Farmers Market, Community Centre in Lake Street Community centre every Sunday 9.30am-12noon
- East Oxford Community & Farmers Market every Saturday 10am-1pm
- West Oxford Community & Farmers Market every 4th Friday 1pm-5pm
- Eynsham Country Market every Thursday 9-10.30am at St Leonard's Hall, Thames Street, Eynsham. OX29 4HF
- Chipping Norton Country Market every Saturday 9-11am at The Lower Town Hall, Chipping Norton & in The Market Place at the Farmers Market on the 3rd Saturday every month
Farm Shops & Farm Gate: