Charlbury Green Hub
FARMERS MARKET: Playing Close, Charlbury
Fresh local seasonal produce for sale at our local market which is held quarterly on the second Saturday in March, June, September and December.
Visit the Charlbury Green Hub stall to browse and borrow books, and bring bras, spectacles, and lightbulbs for recycling. Video/audio cassettes can now be recycled in the hard plastic collection skip at Dix Pit, the OCC household recycling centre at Stanton Harcourt, but first, please remove any cardboard/paper covers for recycling separately.
A very useful booklet 'Act Global Eat Local: a food directory for Oxford'has been produced by Low Carbon Oxford North about local food suppliers and an interactive map is available.
Food Markets listed in our calendar:
- Charlbury Farmers Market is quarterly on the 2nd Saturday in March, June, September, December
- Woodstock Farmers Market is on the 1st Saturday and 3rd Saturday every month
- Chipping Norton Farmers Market is on the 3rd Saturday every month
- Witney Farmers Market is on the 4th Friday every month
- Oxford Farmers Market on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays ever month
Other Oxford Farmers Markets unlisted in our calendar:
- Headington Farmers' Market 2nd & 4th Fridays every month 8am-1.30pm
- Summertown Farmers Market outside M&S on Banbury Road every Sunday 10am-2pm
- Wolvercote Farmers' Market every Sunday 10am-1pm
- North Parade Farmers Market, North Parade every 2nd & 4th Saturdays 9am-1pm
- South Oxford Farmers Market, Community Centre in Lake Street Community centre every Sunday 9.30am-12noon
- East Oxford Community & Farmers Market every Saturday 10am-1pm
- West Oxford Community & Farmers Market every 4th Friday 1pm-5pm
- Eynsham Country Market every Thursday 9-10.30am at St Leonard's Hall, Thames Street, Eynsham. OX29 4HF
- Chipping Norton Country Market every Saturday 9-11am at The Lower Town Hall, Chipping Norton & in The Market Place at the Farmers Market on the 3rd Saturday every month
Farm Shops & Farm Gate: